Richfield Patch: Lyndale Gardens Developer Teams Up With Farmers Market For Community Event
Activity is already happening at the former Lyndale Garden Center site at 64th and Lyndale! The new owner and developer of the site, The Cornerstone Group, will be hosting a community event for Richfield area residents on Aug. 16 from 4-8 p.m.
Partnering with the City of Richfield Farmers Market, the event will include farmers market vendors, a bouncy castle for kids, live music, and food vendors. Plus, community members will get a chance to view and provide feedback on the latest plans for redevelopment of the site into a new town center called Lyndale Gardens.
Redevelopment plans include connecting Lyndale Avenue to trails at Richfield Lake Park, building approximately 115 units of housing, and establishing new retail tenants in the greenhouse building, which will be rehabilitated. Plans also include a community amphitheater overlooking the park, a water-play feature, and other interactive amenities.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit the Lyndale Gardens Facebook Page.
- Lyndale Gardens Farmer’s Market! August 16th from 4-8 p.m.
- Finance & Commerce: Developer Set to Buy Lyndale Garden Center
- Lyndale Garden Center project featured on University of St. Thomas site
- Finance & Commerce: $3 million sale of former Lyndale Garden Center closes
- The Cornerstone Group Completes Acquisition of Lyndale Garden Center