Director of Asset Management
Elaine Swenson joined our team in 2008 as Asset Manager, overseeing our portfolio of residential properties and acting as property manager for our retail portfolio. Elaine is responsible for supervising capital expenditures and seeking out creative ways to manage, market and position our properties as unique in their individual markets.
She has over 29 years of experience in the field of real estate property management. She served for several years as Principal and President for Real Estate Equities and Vice President for Real Estate Equities/ Village Green. Prior to that, Elaine was Director of Property Management for the Stuart Management Company, served as Portfolio Manager with Hegg Property Management and Vice President at The Ackerberg Group.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science in Management from the University of Phoenix
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified On-Site Manager (COM)
- Certified Resident Manager (CRM)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Recipient of the Arne H. Carlson, Governor Certificate of Commendation from the Minnesota Council for Quality, 1992
- Board member, the Minnesota Multi-Housing Association
- Member, the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors and the Institute of Real Estate Management of the National Association of Realtors