Director of Development
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Beth Pfeifer coordinates, manages and supervises our development process from the conceptual design and development stage through construction completion. She works, hand-in-hand, with architects and contractors and meets with community policy leaders to ensure that our projects meet the goals and needs of the communities they serve.
Prior to joining The Cornerstone Group, Beth was a Project Manager with DJR Architecture, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. specializing in multi-family housing design. She’s also worked for both architecture and development firms as a designer and project team leader with 10 years of experience in the real estate, design and construction industries.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin
- Real Estate License with the Minnesota Association of Realtors
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Board of Directors, Transit for Livable Communities
- Served on the Board of Directors, Minnesota Chapter of AIA-MN
- Active member, the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Active member WIRED-UP